Wednesday, June 1, 2011

~Friends~

This is a card I made today for the SCS Sketch Challenge 335. I am also a quilter, so this grabbed my attention right away the way you had to piece the background. I really wanted to stitch it, but after I ran it through the Big Shot, the stitching would have been mute. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the F has a bit of glitter on it.


(All Supplies Stampin' Up)

Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Paper: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Sunny Garden DSP, & Crushed Curry DSP (retired)
Ink: Poppy Parade & Peach Parfait
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Dinmensionals, Square Lattice Embossing Folder & Dazzling Diamonds

2 comments:

  1. Someone has been busy!!!! The colors are great on this card too. I love the texture with yet simplicity. You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Jamie...love it..well done. With all you have had going on you still had time to stamp?? I'm impressed.....

    ReplyDelete