Sunday, May 29, 2011

Emerging Colors

I recently was turned on to the Emerging Colors Technique and love the look so I had to try it for myself. This is what I came up with.

(All Supplies Stampin' Up)

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Eastern Blooms, Medallion, Sincere Salutations & Baroque Motifs
Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie & Concord Crush
Accessories: 1/4" Daffodil Delight Grossgrain Ribbon, Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Boho Blossoms Punch, Basic Jewels-Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness girl..You are on a roll!!!:o)
    This too is a TERRIFIC card...I never saw a medallion card made this way...very ingenious and colorful and ohh sooooo pretty!!!!!
    Stunning!!*TFS sweet girl*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jamie, that medallian is really cool. Great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete