Friday, October 15, 2010

Dueling Divas Round 3

This month's kit was sent by Carol. Like last month, I had a super hard time trying to decide which embellishments to use! Everything in the kit was so so awesome. For the base I chose to use Stampin' Up Brocade Blue cardstock.  For the base panel, I used the beautiful pearly paper that Carol sent in the kit, along with the snowflake charm, half pearls, rhinestones and cute cute 1/8"  ribbons. I forgot to add that my "mystery" item is the tiny snowflake buttons that I got from a BIG jar that my mom gave me a couple of weeks ago.

10 comments:

  1. I love your card, Jamie!! That image is just the cutest thing evah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend, I hope you are doing well and everyone is healthy and fine! Your card is as cute as can be ~ such a darling image and love how you included both images together - woohoo! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love the paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card Jamie---I love the layout and how you added the embelishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Jamie. You did a great job with the kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Jamie! Love your "tresured" snowflake button!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Jamie! Your card is stunning! I love how you put everything together... what a great kit! And the treasure is perfect! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I love it....and I'm telling everyone that the image is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the layout and how you put it all together. Awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww Jamie-dahlin...this card is sooo gorgeously shimmering! Luv the d/p U used and the CAS feel this awesome card has...
    U did aGREAT job with the coloring too and I absolutly LUV those tiny snowflakes buttons...
    yeahh for your MOM too!!! ;O)

    ReplyDelete