Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day Card




This is my May Day card... I wish my friend Willie were here for me to give it to her. I left a May Day basket on her door for years and years until we moved from Iowa. Whew! That was a whole lotta years ago.
This was a simple, quick and easy card to make! I used no stamps. I cut the basket and handle by hand.

Stamps: N/A
Cardstock: So Saffron & Chocolate Chip Textured Paper, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Barely Banana, Glorious Green, Blush Blossom, & Bashful Blue
Ink: Chocolate Chip (sponged on the basket)
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Circle Scallop Punch, Big Shot, Big Shot Birds and Blooms Dies, Stampin' Up Billboard Die, SNAIL adhesive, Eyelet Punch, Black Gingham Ribbon, Dimentionals and Dazzling Diamonds (of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment